We design and manufacture a comprehensive range of forged pipe fittings that can be customized for our clients as per the mutually agreed specifications. These robustly engineered forged pipe fittings are offered to our clients at most competitive prices.
| || |
METAL TECH Pipe Elbows
are fitting accessories, Elbows are used widely in various industrial sectors. Elbow is frequently used in pressurized applications and are available in various shapes and sizes for use in different applications. Pipe elbow fittings is a very important pipe fitting. When we talk about a pipe elbow, it means a length of pipe with a sharp bend in it.Specification :
Applications of our Pipe Elbows:
- Material : Titanium elbow, Tantalum, Nickel , Cupro - nickel, Zirconium, Hastelloy , Incoloy, HR Alloy, Alloy 20, Monel, Inconel, stainless Steel, Niobium,Nimonics,duplex elbow,super duplex elbow
- Standard: ANSI, BS
- Construction: Forged ( 90degree, 45 degree)
- Seamless: ( 90degree, 45 degree, 180 degree)
- Welded: ( 90degree, 45 degree ,180 degree)
- Classes: 2000 lbs, 3000 lbs, 6000 lbs, 9000 lbs (Forged)
- Size: S5s,S10,S20,S40,STD,S80,XS,S 160,XXS
- Elbows are manufactured to be used in flow lines for gases, fluids in industrial processes, medical, construction and many Pipe Fittings specialized applications.
- The elbows are constructed of heavy materials for rigid applications like extreme high/low temperature resistance etc.
- The elbows are specifically designed for use on process and control systems, instrumentation, and equipment used in chemical, petroleum, fluid power, electronic and pulp and paper plants
| || |
We are Manufacturer and stockist, wide range of tees (pipe fitting) made of exotic metals, nickel, nickel alloys, Stainless Steel etc., of various grades.Tees (branch outlets) are manufactured as Equal tees and Reducing tees.Equal tees are exactly that, all three ends are of the same size. Reducing tees come with a combination of different outlet sizes.
- Forged Tees:(Seamless & Welded) Equal Tee Socket weld, Equal Tee Threaded, Reducing Tee Threaded, Reducing Tee Socket Weld.
- Material: Titanium tee, Tantalum, Nickel tee, Cupro - nickel tee, Zirconium, Hastelloy ,Incolloy, HR Alloy, Alloy 20, Monel, Inconel, stainless Steel, Niobium, Nimonics ,duplex tee, super duplex tees.
- Standard: ANSI, BS
- Construction Forged:- (Socket Weld Equal Tee, Reducing Tee, Threaded Equal Tee)
- Classes In tees:- 2000Lbs, 3000Lbs, 6000Lbs, 9000Lbs.
- Welded & Seamless:- (Equal Tee & Reducing Tee) Classes In tees:- S5s,S10,S20,S40,STD,S80,XS,S 160,XXS
- Chemical processing
- Waste treatment
- Utilities/power generation
- Industrial equipment
- Gas compression and distribution industries
- Bullhead Tee
- Female Branch Tee
- Male & Female Run Tee
- Male Branch Tee Reducing Tee
| || |
We are Manufacturer and stockist a wide range of stud ends
(pipe fitting) made of exotic metals, nickel, nickel alloys, Stainless Steel etc., of various grades.stud ends (branch outlets) are manufactured all ends are of the same size. Specification :-
- Material: Titanium stub end, Tantalum, Nickel , Cupro - nickel, Zirconium, Hastelloy , Incolloy, HR Alloy, Alloy 20, Monel, Inconel, stainless Steel, Niobium, Nimonics,duplex stubend
- Standard MSSP
- Construction SEAMLESS
- Classess In Stubend S5s,S10,S20,S40,STD,S80,XS,S 160,XXS
- Stubend Type LONG RADIUS / SHORT RADIUS
| || |
We are Manufacturer and stockist a wide range of Reducers
are tested and verified for durability, accuracy and precision. The various advantages include keeping big pipes and small pipes together as well as reducing noise and vibration at the same time.Specification :
- Types Available: Concentric & Eccentric
- Material: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel, Butt Weld.
- Classes: 2000 lbs, 3000 lbs, 6000 lbs, 9000 lbs S5s,S10,S20,S40,STD,S80,XS,S 160,XXS
| || |
We are Manufacturer and stockist a wide range of steel end caps
that are used to blind the pipeline. They help to stop the flow from one end in a pipeline.Specification :
- Material : Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel, Butt Weld & Socket Weld.
- Construction Forged Seamless
- Classes : 2000 lbs, 3000 lbs, 6000 lbs, 9000 lbs S5s,S10,S20,S40,STD,S80,XS,S 160,XXS
| || |
We known as SS Pipe fittings exporter and manufacturers, We offer the entire range of pipe fittings and flange such as bw, sw, screwed, forges, and compression type with ferrules. Stainless steel pipes fittings manufactured by us are appreciated for their corrosion resistant, wear resistant, and high functioning. These pipes are made of fine quality steel that assures durability in prolong use too. Stainless steel pipes fittings manufactured by us are wear resistant, abrasion resistant, and reliable. Considering customer’s convenience utmost we provide high quality ss pipe fittings at brisk pace.
| || |
Alloy Steel Pipe Fittings
We offer alloy steel pipe fittings
for different industrial applications. We manufacturing excellent quality alloy steel in fabrication of various pipe fittings like reducers, elbows, bends, tees, flange, nut, bolts, stud. These pipe fittings supplied by us are known to be durable and rust proof.We supply and export nickel alloy butt weld fittings. It has the following features:Specification :
- Standard: ASTM / ASME SB 336.
- Grade: UNS 2200 (Nickel 200), UNS 2201 (Nickel 201), UNS 4400 (Monel 400), UNS 8020 (Alloy 20 / 20) CB 3, UNS 8825 Inconel (825), UNS 6600 (Inconel 600), UNS 6601 (Inconel 601), UNS 6625 (Inconel 625), UNS 10276 (Hastelloy )C 276.
| || |
Easy to install, these fittings comply with international standards. We can offer a variety of inconel fittings including Elbow 90 deg, Elbow 45 deg, Cross, Tee,Coupling, Half Coupling & Cap, etc. Our comprehensive range of inconel fittings provide good oxidation resistance at higher temperatures. We use latest technology and comprehensive quality control systems in manufacturing our products so that our customers get exactly what they want on customized requests.
- Inconel 800 (UNS No. N08800)
- Inconel 825 (UNS No. N08825)
- Inconel 600 (UNS No. N06600)
- Inconel 625 (UNS No. N06625)
- Inconel 601 (UNS No. N06601)
| || |Forged Steel Fittings
offered find application in high pressure pipelines and are made available by us in different finish specifications so as to match up with the complete working needs of the customers. These are made available in threaded (NPT OR BSP) or socket-weld options in rating of 2000, 3000 and 6000 LBS (for threaded) and 3000, 6000, 9000 LBS (for socket welding). Further, these are made available in specifications of DIM. SPEC: ANSI B16.11, MSS SP-79 with material specification meeting ASTM A105, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L standards.Specification :
- Type : threaded (NPT OR BSP) Or socket-weld
- Rating : threaded wog :2000, 3000 and 6000 LBS / socket-welding wog : 3000, 6000, 9000 LBS.
- Specification : DIM. SPEC: ANSI B16.11, MSS SP-79
- Material Specification: ASTM A105, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L
- Size of Raw Material: DIA. 19-85MM ROUND BAR.
- Size Range : 1/8"-4"(6mm-100mm)
- Packing : carton/wooden case.
| || |
Forged Pipe Fittings offered are well recognized for delivering exceptional performance standards and have applicability in diverse industry sectors. These are also made available by us in different finish specifications so as to match up with the demands of different customers. We can make these available in pipe fitting size of NPS 1/8"-4" , standard of ASME B16.11, material choice of ASTM A105, A350lf2, A182 F316, F304, , F321, F11, F22, F91, pressure capacity of 2000lb/3000lb/6000lbs (Threaded End), 3000/6000/9000lbs (for Socket-Weld End) and others.
- Pipe Fittings Size: NPS 1/8"-4"
- Standard: ASME B16.11
- Material: ASTM A105, A350lf2, A182 F316, F304, , F321, F11, F22, F91, And So On
- Pressure: Threaded End-2000lb/3000lb/6000lbs
- Socket-Weld End-3000/6000/9000lbs
- Butt Weld End-Sch40/Sch80/Sch160/XXS
| || |
Forged High Pressure Fittings
Forged High Pressure Fittings offered are made available by us in different finish specifications so as to match up with the demands of different customers. Providing functionality as high pressure fittings, these are made available by us in different material specifications including in Stainless Steel comprising ASTM A182 F304/ 304L/ 304H/ 316/ 316L/ 317/ 317L/ 321/ 310/ 347/ 904L; Carbon Steel comprising ASTM A105/ A105N/ A694 F42/46/52/56/60/65/70 / A350 LF3/ A350 LF2 and Alloy Steel comprising ASTM A182 F1/ F5/ F9/ F11/ F22/ F91/ standards. Further, we can offer these in different material options including Inconel, Hastalloy, Monel, Nickel, Copper, Tantalum, Bismuth, Brass, Bronze, Titanium, Aluminum, High Speed Steel, Zinc, Lead and others to meet complete demands of the customers.
- Material Type : Stainless Steel ASTM A182 F304/ 304L/ 304H/ 316/ 316L/ 317/ 317L/ 321/ 310/ 347/ 904L/ etc.
- Carbon Steel : ASTM A105/ A105N/ A694 F42/46/52/56/60/65/70 / A350 LF3/ A350 LF2, etc.
- Alloy Steel : ASTM A182 F1/ F5/ F9/ F11/ F22/ F91/ etc.
- Others : Monel, Nickel, Inconel, Hastalloy, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Titanium, Tantalum, Bismuth, Aluminum, High Speed Steel, Zinc, Lead, etc.
- Types : Elbow, Tee, Union, Cross, Coupling, Cap, Bushing , Plug, Swage Nipple, Welding Boss, Hexagon Nipple, Barrel Nipple, Welding Nipple, Parraler Nipple, Street Elbow, Hexagon Nut, Hose Nipple, Bend, Adapter, Insert, Cross, Weldolet, Elbowlet, Sockolet, Thredolet, Nipolet, Letrolet, etc.
- Size : 1/8" NB TO 4" NB. (Socketweld & Threaded)
- Class : 150# , 3000#, 6000#, 9000#.
| || |
Industrial Forged Pipe Fittings
Engaged in Supplying a wide range of Industrial Forged Pipe Fittings that are sourced from well trusted manufacturers of industry. Precision engineered, these fittings are extensively used in various industries for their reliability, heat resistance and ability to withstand any amount of stress. Further, our vendors also ensure that these are in strict accordance with international quality standards.